Monday, February 1, 2010

Words as trenchant as knife.........perhaps some more........

Well words........spoken by your loved ones........even if they're harsh, you tend to blow them like a bubble in air.......for words aren't intenser than the feelings, nor is ego mightier than love.......But......When you know the cloud of envy and conceit has overshadowed that love and respect......perhaps unfortunately forever....... A single expression keeps you thinking the whole day...... For the speech might be voluntary like a wise person, bu the heart is involuntary like a child..........

2 comments:

Yashna said...

The world has always been like that priya.... But even RAM could not help it... No???
Be happy....

Anonymous said...

I be enduring read a only one of the articles on your website now, and I definitely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites net age list and will be checking assist soon. Divert report register out of order my position as ok and fail me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.