Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sometimes.........I envy my own childhood.............

The days when i could laugh without calculations, and cry without embarrassing people around........when i could smile even at a severe rebuke or criticism..... When i would not think a moment even if someone would tell me i was the worst person in the world..... When all i knew about the world was my mom who cared for me,my papa who loved even after i committed stupid mistakes, my cute brother, the best thing i had, my loving daadi who would tell me as many stories with as many fairies as i wanted..... And my friends.....who would laugh and smile with me for no reason all the time........ When i could speak my heart to anyone who passed me a caring glance and bowed on his knees to ask me why i was qiuet..........When.......

0 comments: