Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sometimes...............

Sometimes when i see selfless love and care of in the form of parents... friends....teachers.... I wonder if i can ever be grateful enough to them for being so nice, for being there with me all the time, for helping me without their own selfish motives, for listening to me as long as i wish, for smiling with me even if they're unhappy,for trying to make me smile even in their own adversities, for choosing words while taking care of my feelings, for giving me their blessings every moment..... And i realize.... considering that i cannot even count what all they've and they've been doing for me....the matter of being grateful enough or repaying is far beyond.....I wonder.... perhaps i don't deserve to be loved and cared so much.... for they love me for being what i am and i fear.... unknowingly, i am loosing that identity, those values....getting drowned deeper into the whirlpool of deceit......

1 comments:

Yashna said...

i think you have interpreted yourself a bit wrongly.,...