Wednesday, February 3, 2010

:-) Redefining.........

Oh... i'm not writing something on my own today...........too lazy....i know.......But i'm writing something really nice that someone beautiful said to me..... And here is goes....... The definition of friendship in just one line......." A friend is one, who i would introduce the first to my soul mate, the day i'll marry...." :-) Ah....And the first thought that swirled in my mind was......I can expect an invitation card?.....And the second........... One more definition of a friend by a wise and sweet friend of mine......" A friend is just a friend..... I don't understand terms as close friend, best friend and others...." :-) And the third thought was........ I was lucky to have friends for whom my smile of just eight muscles and a small tear matters..........And that they are there with me forever.......^_^

1 comments:

Yashna said...

Priya.... well ... what to say.... thanks for the appreciation....